YC-games forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards

3 participants

A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards Empty A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards

Message  h3rne Lun 27 Juil - 0:42

Dear Yann & Clem

Apologies for not posting in French. I did at least think about it...

Yesterday I bought Frontiers. I never like the idea of components floating around inside boxes, especially cards, so I've designed a tuckbox to keep them in.
A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards 3759075193_f0f213a4d6
I'm quite please with the way it's turned out and I'd like to share it with other players via Board Game Geek. Obviously I've used scans from the box, rules and cards to make the tuckbox, for which you own the copyright, so I'm seeking permission to post this to BGG.

Many Thanks for your consideration

Simon*

h3rne

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards Empty Re: A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards

Message  kobox Mer 29 Juil - 10:01

Hello simon!

I think it's a great idea! It's more original than a rubber band! Could you send me the file for me to make?
I want the same Razz

Nice job!

Kobox bounce

(sorry for my low level of english, i speak french Embarassed )
kobox
kobox

http://www.slowrage.be

A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards Empty J'attends l'autorisation de Y&C

Message  h3rne Mer 29 Juil - 11:39

Bonjour Kobox!
Hey Kobox

C'est 25 ans depuis que j'ai ecrivé en français. Embarassed
It's 25 years since I've written in French.

Je vous donerai le fichier mais seulement quand j'ai l'autorisation de Y&C, a cause de les images sont (c).
I will give you the file but only after I get permission from Y&C, because the images are copyright.

J'espérais Y&C liraient ceci. Affichent-ils et lisent-ils ici?
I am hoping Y&C will read this. Do they post and read here?

Merci Beaucoup
Many Thanks

Simon*

Dernière édition par h3rne le Ven 7 Aoû - 13:06, édité 1 fois (Raison : Added a translation of what I was trying to say ;))

h3rne

A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards Empty Re: A tuck box for the Frontiers Action Cards

Message  kobox Mer 29 Juil - 12:39

lol, i success in understanding you Wink

ok lets wait for Y&C's autorisation.

Y&C are reading and posting regularly but I think othey are on holiday now.

kob
kobox
kobox

http://www.slowrage.be

Message  yann Jeu 30 Juil - 10:29

tu peut les passer sans problèmes je peut meme le mettre sur le site internet si tu veut.
yann
yann
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heroes-of-Normandie/16265215383346

Message  h3rne Ven 7 Aoû - 13:01

Bonjour Yann
Hey Yann

Yann a écrit:tu peut les passer sans problèmes je peut meme le mettre sur le site internet si tu veut.
Translation - I hope study
Yann Translated a écrit:You can go ahead and use them (the images I think) without a problem. I can also put it on the website if you like.

Merci beaucoup pour l'autorisation. Est-ce-que vous me donneriez l'adresse électronique par un envoi privé et j'envoyerai le fichier. Je le téléchargerai vers un serveur meme sur la page de Frontiers à Boardgame Geek.

Thanks very much for giving me permission. If you PM me your email address I'll send you the file. I'll also post it to the Frontiers page on Boardgame Geek.

à bientôt!
As Ever

Simon*
p.s. I thought that this being the English half of the forum I ought to try to provide translations. affraid
p.p.s. I'm really not sure about "passer". The internet was basically Milnet and CERN when I first learnt French, so I'm at a loss for translations for verbs like "to post a reply to a forum", "Upload a file" and "Private Message" (which has already become a verb in English - as in "PM me"). Any help with my French gratefully received!

h3rne

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé