YC-games forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Various ?'s

2 participants

Various ?'s Empty Various ?'s

Message  Vegabond Mer 20 Jan - 1:57

On page 6, 2nd column, 3rd paragraph under Oval units; "Penalty -1 when shooting if the line of sight is blocked X."

Does this mean all oval units can shoot through terrain that is marked with an X?

On page 9, 2nd column, under Special Weapons; "Use the normal shooting rules, but without any modifier."

Does this mean units shooting missiles don't have a range penalty of -1? What about playing a card that would boost your shot, would that add to the total?

When attacking a tank that isn't carrying anyone, but a "C" is rolled, what happens?
Do you reroll or just remember a 2 was rolled for next time it's hit?

Thanks Y&C

Vegabond

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Various ?'s Empty Re: Various ?'s

Message  Vegabond Mer 20 Jan - 4:11

More questions after getting pounded by my wife.

When a troop transport is destroyed what happens to the units? Killed? Attack +0 like when a building is destroyed?

When the Virus Sniper shoots and something shoots back the same time, what defense does the sniper use? 4 or 7?

Vegabond

Message  Omphalos Mer 20 Jan - 13:35

I guess I can answer some of your questions :

On page 6, 2nd column, 3rd paragraph under Oval units; "Penalty -1 when shooting if the line of sight is blocked X."
There is a mistake in the translation, if I compare with the french version, you have to read :
"Penalty -1 when shooting or if the line of sight is blocked X."

It's not much clearer, is it ? I guess it refers to the picture on the right. The derelict vehicule gives either a penalty -1 (little vehicules like buggy) or blocks line of sight (tanks), following what is written on the back of the unit.

On page 9, 2nd column, under Special Weapons; "Use the normal shooting rules, but without any modifier."
You understand it well : when you fire missiles you don't have range penalty. You don't have penalty if your line of sight crosses light structures, etc.
But of course, cards can still give bonus.

When attacking a tank that isn't carrying anyone, but a "C" is rolled, what happens? Do you reroll or just remember a 2 was rolled for next time it's hit?
I'm not sure about this one, I guess you reroll.

When a troop transport is destroyed what happens to the units? Killed? Attack +0 like when a building is destroyed?
I think I remember this question was already answered by a yes, do it the same way that for buildings. Anyway, It makes sens (and most of the time that means it's right in Frontiers).

When the Virus Sniper shoots and something shoots back the same time, what defense does the sniper use? 4 or 7?
The Virus Sniper is shooting, so he loses immediatly his energy shield. That means his defense is 4.

Omphalos

Message  Vegabond Mer 20 Jan - 16:38

Thank you for the replies O.

They all make sense.

Vegabond

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé