YC-games forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Questions from 1st game

2 participants

Questions from 1st game Empty Questions from 1st game

Message  Vegabond Jeu 20 Aoû - 3:32

1) In step 3 of the activation phase exactly which abilities need to be used? For example does a missile launcher shoot in the shoot phase or the special ability phase?

2) Can a missile launcher unit shoot a gun instead of a missile?

3) If a unit wants to shoot and their target throws a smoke grenade between them, does the grenade affect the shot?

4) If a blast effect hits a vehicle and an infantry unit does the attacker roll to hit each one seperatly? If yes does it roll its violet attack for the vehicle and then its yellow attack for the infantry?

Vegabond

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Questions from 1st game Empty Re: Questions from 1st game

Message  Omphalos Ven 21 Aoû - 16:49

I'm not the game designer but I hope I can help you. The Frontiers' rules are sometime not very accurate but it's always easy to find a solution to any details.

1) Most of the abilities are "permanent" and don't need to be activated during the special abilities phase. That's definitly the case of missile launcher. The ability is here to explain that it's a particular effect taking place when you use the weapon (during the shoot phase).
In fact, I really rarely activate abilities during abilities phase (excepted perhaps to activate the energy shield, to transform a unite, or to put my rifle on tripod... If it can't wait for the reserve, free action, phase).

2) No, they just have a missile launcher, so they can't use anything else.

3) Well, it's the main use of a smoke grenade, isn't it ?
On the reverse, the army that shoots the smoke grenade is immune to the effect of its own smoke grenade, to the contrary of its enemy.

4) For this one, I would say that you roll the dice one time and use the result with the violet attack for the vehicle and the same result with the yellow attack for the infantry.

I hope I gave you the right answers and more I hope I was understandable (my written english is a bit rusty). Feel free to ask for more details if needed.

Omphalos

Revenir en haut Aller en bas